Location – Shefford
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) Permanent
Salary Range: £61,000 – £73,000 DOE
- To provide high quality, innovative, well researched and comprehensive specialist legal advice to clients including elected members and senior officers, managing a complex caseload and delivering advice within the timescales required by the client.
- To provide specialist advice and guidance on legal matters, in the areas of legal practice set out above, and from time to time other areas of law in accordance with the needs of LGSS Law, for example matters of public law generally.
- To build highly effective working relationships with clients to ensure that LGSS Law delivers a seamless and client focussed service.
- Where required, to provide training to clients in your specialist areas of law.
- To support the Executive Director, heads of service and other colleagues by contributing to the overall management of the team including staff performance, financial compliance and practice management. This includes ensuring the effective use of ICT systems and working in accordance with the standards set out in the firm’s Lexcel manual
For a copy of the full Job Description please click here
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
Pathfinder Legal Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the job specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 10 December 2021 @ midday
Interviews for this role will take place week commencing 20th December 2021
Number of vacancies for the role: 1
PLEASE NOTE: we will only accept applications where a covering letter explaining how you meet the job specification and a CV is submitted.